Terms & conditions of SBB PROJECT
SBB PROJECT is an architectural workshop SBB PROJECT, a duly registered legal entity with the trade name "Sumbur", legal form of LLC (limited liability company) and legal address: 117519, Russia, Moscow, Varshavskoe shosse, 142 , building 1′
Website - a resource located on the Internet at sbbproject.com and owned by SBB PROJECT.
Product - design projects of apartments and houses, architectural design of houses presented on the SBB PROJECT Website.
Registration is the procedure for entering the User's Personal Data into a special form on the Site, necessary to fulfill the SBB PROJECT Agreement, according to which the registered User is the beneficiary, as well as for the User's access to the personalized services of the Site.
Personal data - personal information (including last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, address, contact phone number, email address) voluntarily and consciously provided by the User during Registration and / or placing an Order on the Website, and necessary for the implementation of the SBB PROJECT Agreement , according to which the registered User is the beneficiary, as well as for the User's access to the personalized services of the Site.
Advertising partner - a person who provides advertising services to the architectural studio SBB PROJECT.
Cookie is a piece of data sent to the User's computer when visiting a specific web page, including when performing active actions. With the help of a cookie, the Site identifies the User's browser when visiting again.
Agreement - the relationship between SBB PROJECT and the User on the acquisition of a design project on the terms of this Agreement, arising from the moment of confirmation of the Order by SBB PROJECT.
User - any individual or legal entity (representative of a legal entity) who has voluntarily completed the Registration and / or placed an Order on the SBB PROJECT Website.
Order - the User's application for the purchase of an SBB PROJECT design project, executed via an electronic form on the Site by the User himself and / or by phone through an employee of the SBB PROJECT operator service.
Services - a set of activities of SBB PROJECT in relation to the User in order to fulfill the terms of the Agreement.
Agreement - this User Agreement governing the relationship between SBB PROJECT and the User throughout the entire period of provision of the Services and the User's access to the personalized services of the Site.
- You acknowledge that your consent to the processing of personal data given by you to SBB PROJECT applies to all affiliates of SBB PROJECT.
- Mandatory personal data that you voluntarily and knowingly provide about yourself when registering and/or placing an Order on the Site, necessary primarily to fulfill obligations on the part of SBB PROJECT in relation to the design project you are purchasing, such as: full name of the registered User; Contact phone number of the User; Contact E-mail of the User; Address of the house / apartment for creating a design project.
- Optional personal data that you voluntarily and knowingly provide about yourself at your discretion, such as age, gender, social status, etc., when registering on the Site or subsequently when you use any of the personalized services of the Site.
- Anonymous data automatically received by SBB PROJECT during your stay on any page of the Site, using the software installed on your device: IP address; information from cookies; information about the devices from which you access the Site (device type, model, browser version); information about your browser (or other program that accesses the services of the Site); access time, address of the requested page.
- SBB PROJECT does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by you and does not control their relevance. However, SBB PROJECT proceeds from the fact that you provide reliable and sufficient personal data on the questions offered in the Registration form and keep this information up to date. You are solely responsible for the consequences of providing false or invalid personal data.
- SBB PROJECT collects and processes only those personal data that are necessary for you to use the personalized services of the Site and / or purchase a design project on the SBB PROJECT Site, namely for:
- accepting, processing and delivering your Order;
- processing and receiving payments from you;
- informing you about the status of your Order through electronic and SMS notifications;
- improving the quality of work of SBB PROJECT and related services;
- providing you with effective customer support;
- providing you with personalized services of the Site;
- sending information related to your use of personalized services of the Site;
- improving the operation of the Site services, the convenience of their use, as well as to develop new ones, by receiving your feedback on the existing services of the Site;
- informing you about the events held by SBB PROJECT;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
- With regard to your personal data, their confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where you voluntarily provide information about yourself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
- SBB PROJECT protects your personal data in accordance with the requirements for the protection of such information, and is responsible for the use of secure methods for protecting such information.
- To protect your personal data, ensure its proper use and prevent unauthorized and / or accidental access to it, SBB PROJECT applies the necessary and sufficient technical and administrative measures. The personal data you provide is stored on servers with limited access located in secure premises.
- SBB PROJECT has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- You have expressly expressed your consent to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary for your use of a certain service of the Site or in pursuance of the Agreement under which you are the beneficiary. At the same time, SBB PROJECT ensures the confidentiality of your personal data, and you will be notified of such transfer;
- the transfer is provided for by Russian law within the framework of the procedure established by law.
- You can at any time request the deletion of the personal data provided by you by contacting the SBB PROJECT Customer Support Service at MAIL@SBBPROJECT.COM
- Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for the duration of your use of the SBB PROJECT Services.
- SBB PROJECT notifies you that a cookie of Visitors/Users of the site is recorded on the sbbproject.com website in order to analyze the behavior of Visitors/Users on the site and optimize advertising partners' campaigns. The data collected with the help of cookies is anonymous and not personally identifiable, and can be used by the Advertising Partner to analyze the actions of Visitors/Users of the sbbproject.com site.